The Better Business Bureau Serving Central LA and the Ark-LA-Tex is dedicated to creating a community of trustworthy businesses and setting standards for marketplace trust. For over 100 years, BBB has helped people make smarter decisions and is evolving to meet fast changing marketplace needs. The new blog yourbbb.com is a place where consumers and businesses alike can gather news and advice, helping to further the BBB mission in being the leader in advancing marketplace trust.
- BBB sets standards for ethical business behavior and monitors compliance. Almost 400,000 Accredited Businesses meet and commit to our high standards.
- BBB helps consumers identify trustworthy businesses, and those that aren’t, through more than 4 million BBB Business Reviews.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates thousands of advertisements each year to ensure that people can trust what advertisers say.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates the practices of thousands of charities so that donors know where their money is going.
- BBB coaches businesses on ethical behavior and how to build stronger, more trusting relationships with their customers.
The Council of Better Business Bureaus(CBBB) is the network hub for BBBs in the US and Canada.